Monday, October 12, 2009

Analyzing Student Data in a Spreadsheet



The trends on this graph show that overall, the below average student's test scores are increasing. It is good that most the students are improving. Few students show a decrease in scores, those are the students I would like to talk with if they were in my class.

I am used to using Excel therefore, Google spreadsheets was rather new to me. I found the format to be very similar to that of excel. I can't tell yet whether google spreadsheet is less user friendly than excel spreadsheet, or if I am simply more familiar with one over another. I should soon find out after I practice more with google.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to analyze your data. Be sure to embed or link your sheet(s) into the blog. Thanks, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, all looks good. Thanks for updating.

    ReplyDelete